Saturday, July 21, 2012


Just got the key to my classroom! I was very excited for the work our custodial staff has done this summer. Freshly cleaned and waxed floors, and all of my furniture returned to the classroom!  Thank goodness my 15 year old son went with me!  He is helping me rearrange the room and get things ready for a summer program we are having in my room next week!

  I see potential for those sterlite drawer containers.  Thanks to kinderkraze and pinterest!  As the next few weeks pass, I plan to have polka dot curtains, bulletin boards and more! 

classroom_1

Here's a picture of what I want to do with my sterlite drawers!  Be sure to click on the picture to go to kindercraze for directions! I know the directions indicate using scrapbook paper, but inexpensive gift wrap could be used instead. (Thanks to my sister, Ruth for that suggestion!) 

It's so stinkin' cute!!




And a link to teacherspayteachers for some free polka dot labels.



Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,

It was SO sweet of you to mention my blog and provide a link to my post! Best of luck in your drawer decorating and I can't wait to see all of the other adorable polka dots in your classroom. You'll have to post pictures!

Maria
Kinder-Craze

Sarah said...

Maria, I love your blog and all of the great tutorial videos. I appreciate your checking in on my new beginnings. I'll post some classroom photos of my work in progress. 25 years of teaching K & I'm still learning!