Monday, July 16, 2012

1 More Month!!

With only 1 month left of my summer, I think I need to start hanging out in my classroom to prepare it for the first day of school & beyond! I've enjoyed gathering ideas from Pinterest; now to start using some of these ideas in my classroom. I do have a list of things to accomplish in the next couple of weeks: make new curtains, arrange room, clean & dust, meet with co-teachers to prepare plans for the first 2 or 3 weeks, and so much more! Today's goal - go to school to get key & call some families about the Bridges to K program. Today's goal - go to school to get key & call some families about the Bridges to K program. Math Coach's Corner is sponsoring a giveaway. The giveaway entry deadline is July 27; the first day of the Olympics! Head on over and enter to win. While you are there, check out her blog & TpT store! Math Coach's Corner

No comments: