Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Daily Five in K

I am awaiting the arrival of my copy of The Daily Five.  I want to start reading this book and search for other k teachers who are using this in their classroom.  I've located Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten who has answered questions from chapter one of this book.  On the blog Beg Borrow Steal, I found great info for chapters 2, 3, and 5.  While reading through this blog, I found a link to 




Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Monkey Business
where chapters 4, and 6 could be found.  I can't wait to get my copy of the book, and I look forward to reading these blogs as well as others who have linked up to share about The Daily Five.

While I was searching for book info, I stumbled across Leelou Blogs, for cute templates and backgrounds for my blog!  I'm using one of her freebies right now, but I am already itching for a custom title design and more!  I'll try to add her button later, it wasn't working right for me at this time. Just be sure to click on the title of her blog until I can place a button on this page.


The Best Math Book I Ever Read


One by Kathryn Otoshi


A great book to discuss colors, numbers and acceptance of others.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you linked to One, because I linked to Zero. Thanks for blogging about the linky. I'm your newest follower. :)

Donna

Math Coach’s Corner
Math Coach’s Corner on FB

Sarah said...

Thank you! I'm new to blogging (even though this blog is old; I didn't keep it up). Hope to keep this going & add photos & ideas from my 25 years of k experience.