Saturday, August 2, 2014

Literacy and Math Activites


One of my weaknesses as a K teacher is providing enough practice with syllables.  I created a set to end that weakness!  Posters, manipulative activities, and worksheets are included in this set.  I also added the Common Core Standards for Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade.





 
Deciding what cute theme we will use as a Kindergarten team for our hallway is one of our favorite summer activities.  This summer we decided we will start the year with “Little Monsters.”  There are so many cute ideas on pinterest about using Monsters in classrooms.  I created a literacy activity set with a “Little Monsters” theme.  This fun Little Monsters theme set is filled with number and letter flashcards, numeracy activities, beginning sounds, and CVC word activities. This set should help you set up learning centers for the beginning of the school year.



You can find these at my TpT store along with a few other products. My hope is that you can use these materials in your classroom too!



No comments: